We just created a new demo for you to play using the Oculus Rift and Microsoft Kinect.
Download IronMan Oculus Demo here: http://www.grin.be/previews/ironman/IronManRelease-v1.zip
- Connect you Kinect
- Connect your Oculus Rift
- Start the EXE
- Press RETURN to reset/callibrate everything (look at the Kinect when doing this, even better to let someone else do it… hard to find buttons with oculus on your head)
- Do a small jump to start flying
- Hold arms down to fly UP
- Hold arms up do fly DOWN
- Put one arm UP and the other DOWN to turn (like a plane)
- Lean forward and back to fly forward and backwards
- Press H to hide Jarvis HUD
- Press ESC to exit
Keyboard controls: No Kinect? Use WASD and Arrow keys and Spacebar to jump
Put Questions & Comments on Youtube please!
CHECK OUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE SAYING: